Description of OBIMÉTRI
Obimetri is an iron-free bolus for use in cows just after calving.
Its composition is varied:
– Magnesium pidolate is an essential element for the mobilization of bone calcium and muscle contraction
– Sorbitol participates in better liver integrity
– Mugwort is used because of its uterotonic properties
– The essential oil of clove is recognized as uterotonic, facilitating the extraction of the uterus
– The essential oil of tea-tree is used during non-deliveries, metritis and vaginitis
– Cinnamon essential oil is used for its antibacterial actions and its action on the uterus
Obimétri is to be distributed just after calving.
Sorbitol, Magnesium, Calendula, Artemisia, Clove, Tea Tree and Cinnamon Essential Oil, Manganese, Copper, Zinc